Signed in as:
We want all our customers to have a good experience shopping at our shop, whether online, over the phone, or in store. We strive for 100% satisfaction with the service you receive. We welcome online and phone orders. Thank you for shopping with us and we look forward to serving you.
Due to copyright laws, we cannot accept returns on books and patterns.
We also do not accept returns on any fabric.
Kits or notion returns will be accepted if they are returned in their original condition and packaging and within 30 days.
We have a 30-day return policy on items you are not satisfied with. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the merchandise; with proof-of-purchase, a credit will be given to your charge card account. Sorry, no cash returns. If you do not have proof-of-purchase, you will receive in-shop credit.
Refunds will not be given for shipping & handling charges, unless the return is due to defective merchandise.
We use Paypal for our online purchases. If you are not a member of Paypal, or for your convenience, you can purchase by phone at 801-810-3999.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and any information you share with us will be kept confidential. We do not share or sell any information with any outside parties.
· Classes are offered as a courtesy and a service to our customers. We appreciate your support when you purchase your supplies here. Supply lists are available for our classes as part of the registration process. Most of the supplies needed for our classes are available in the store.
· Classes are reserved on a first-come basis. Only full payment of the class fee will reserve a spot in the class for you. Payments will be processed at the time of registration.
· Class may be cancelled if less than three people sign up for it. If this is the case, store credit will be given. Students will be given a three-day notice. Likewise, students must give a three-day notice if they cannot attend the class. So please allow time, before the scheduled class, to sign up. Please mark your calendar of the dates and times of your class(es).
· Only those registered for the class are permitted in the classroom.
· Children signed up for classes must be 12 years of age. (Ages may vary for children’s classes.)
· Cell phones are to be turned off during class. If you must use your phone, please leave the classroom. Try to avoid this, as you might miss something important from the instructor.
· Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you can be set up and ready to go when class starts. Classes will start on time. We understand that sometimes unavoidable situations arise, but we do ask you to help us in this matter.
· When a class requires you to bring your sewing machine, be sure to remember all the necessary parts. Please be familiar with the sewing machine that you are bringing and know how to use it. Let us know if you need to use one of the shop sewing machines PRIOR to the day of the class. A $5 nominal charge will be assessed.
We strive for our students to have a comfortable, relaxing class with fellow quilters while learning new techniques.
Forget-Me-Not Quilt Shoppe
12652 S 2700 W, Ste B, Riverton UT
Copyright © 2023 Forget-Me-Not Quilt Shoppe - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy